Panchakarma, which means five actions of purification is Ayurveda’s ancient cleansing and rejuvenating practice. It is the ultimate mind-body healing experience for detoxifying the body, strengthening the immune system, and restoring balance and well-being. It promotes Detoxification and Rejuvenation. Panchakarma purifies the tissues at a very deep level. It’s effects are powerful and long-lasting. The therapies open the subtle channels, bring life-enhancing energy thereby increasing vitality, inner peace, confidence and well-being.
- Eliminates toxins and toxic conditions from your body and mind.
- Enhances self healing capacity of body and mind.
- Enhances digestion and metabolism
- Restores your constitutional balance improving health and wellness.
- Strengthens your immune system.
- Reverses the negative effects of stress on your body and mind thereby slowing the aging process.
- Enhances self-reliance, strength, energy, vitality and mental clarity.
- Helps to bring deep relaxation and sense of well-being
Panchakarma therapy program includes a preparatory phase, which starts few days before therapies start. A special diet has to be followed before and during Panchakarma therapies. Post Panchakarma diet plan will be provided on the last day of therapies. A gradual transition to normal diet is very important after detox therapies. Panchakarma therapies include daily Abhyanga (oil massage), Swedana (steam therapy),Shirodhara and a special therapy based on the individual need. Therapy last for 2.5-3 hours everyday and is done for 3 days, 5 days or 7 days in a row.
Panchakarma therapy program includes the following:
- Initial Ayurvedic consultation
- Every day customized treatments for about 2.5-3hours
- Daily evaluation and instructions
- Instructions for Yoga and Pranayama
- Specialized organic herbal teas and ingredients for detox diet will be provided to cook at home.
- During and post Panchakarma (until follow up consultation) Email support.
- Care plan to take home following the therapy.
- follow up consultation includes a personalized plan for wellness and recommendation of supplements as needed.