Vasti is an unique Ayurvedic treatment that involves a specific region of the body being soaked in a ‘pool’ of warm, medicated oil. It may help relieving localized pain, tension and swelling.
• Cervical spondylitis
Kati vasti increases the circulation in the region, as the medicated oil gets deeply absorbed into the skin, and both nourishes and strengthens the muscles, bones and nerves.
- Pacifies one of the primary sites of Vata, relieving pain, soreness, and tension and restoring flexibility.
- Relieves chronic lower backaches and painful muscle spasms, stiffness, and degenerative problems.
- The therapy enhance healing and recovery from spinal injuries.
- It reduced inflammation, swelling and tenderness of effected area.
- As per ayurved, it is very beneficial in kati shool and gridhrsi.
- It helps in back pain, prolapsed disc, lumbar spondylitis, sciatica and degenerative disorders of disc.Warm oil is used in Kati Basti, warm oils pacify vata dosha, so it reduces pain and stiffness. It lubricates the region and relaxes the surrounding muscles